Thank you for always using Chinen Marine Leisure Center; and for your support as we navigate new procedures during the current pandemic.
The Okinawa emergency declaration was lifted, and business will resume from June 27. However, even though the declaration of emergency has been lifted, there is concern about the spread of infection again. In restarting the business, we will take careful measures to prevent infection.
Our shop will take the following infection control measures.
★ Efforts against viral infectious diseases such as new coronavirus
★ Request for prevention of new coronavirus infectious disease ( Please use the confirmation documents provided in
advance when participating in all facility courses, you will need to fill out and sign.
We look forward to welcoming you to our establishment so that you can enjoy the sea of Okinawa with peace of mind while paying close attention to our approach to viral infectious diseases such as our new COVID 19
*Due to the cancellation of the Okinawa emergency declaration on May 14, operations will be resumed from June . 27th
* Business hours are from 8:30 to 17:30.
* For the Komaka Island tour, we have made a complete reservation system and set a limit on the length of stay on the island.
Please apply as a set for departure time to Komaka Island and departure time from the island.
1. Sea bathing free plan 3 hours.
2. Marine sports set plan 4 hours.
3. BBQ set plan 4 hours
BBQ + Marine sports set plan 5 hours
Maximum number of passengers per boat is 6 people.
If one group consists of 6 people or more, it will be divided into 2 ships and boarded. ( Note: The return time can be changed freely until now, but please understand that it can’t changed for the time being because the number of people on board one boat is up to 6 people.)
* Komaka Island Boat Timetable: We operate with measures to prevent the spread and spread of coronavirus.
Staff Operations -
*Staff may wear a mask during the work so that they can use it with peace of mind.
* All staff self-report their own physical condition and take temperature every day when they go to work.
* All staff thoroughly sanitize their hands by using a disinfectant after washing them.
Facilities and equipment Operations -
*We always have a sheet for disinfection and disinfectant in the store.
* The counter tables and chairs in the store are sterilized with disinfectant several times a day. We clean and sanitize floors, toilet changing rooms, etc. in the store.
* We often ventilate the store. ○Various equipment used for rental is sterilized before use.
*Especially, we carefully disinfect the mask and snorkel regulator mouthpiece before and after use.
Regarding the services provided by this shop and requests to customers, we will keep the care of our customers' health care and infection risk in upmost care, and ensure fun activities while ensuring safety for all customers.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation so that you can enjoy yourself.
*Please refrain from swimming in the sea or participating in marine sports if you are not feeling well.
*If you feel unwell on the day of your visit, please do not hesitate to contact the staff.
* During the course of all courses at the facility, you may be asked to check your physical condition today and ask if you have any history of overseas travel or if you are going in or out of a place that may be infected.
●Customers with the following symptoms cannot use this service.
Those who have a cold symptom (sneezing or coughing)
1. Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher
2. Those who have strong fatigue (malaise) or breathlessness.
3. Those who have cough, sleep, or chest discomfort.
4. Persons who have traveled to countries, regions, etc. that have been announced by the government to require entry restrictions and observation periods after entry within the past 14 days, and those who have deep contact with this traveler.
5. Past 14 days, those who visited within the sightseeing cruise ship where the new coronavirus infected person got off, or where the other cluster was supposed to have occurred
6. Persons who are suspected of being infected by a family member or a close acquaintance.
7. Others who have symptoms of possible infection with the new coronavirus. If you feel sick or feel unwell during your stay in the island, please do not hesitate to contact the staff.
*Please do not hesitate to use the disinfectant sheet and disinfectant provided in the store. Be sure to wear a mask
*Please observe cough etiquette when you cough or sneeze. while on board. With the hope that the spread of new coronavirus infectious diseases will end soon, we hope that you can enjoy the sea of Okinawa with peace of mind.
●Request for new type coronavirus infection prevention (Attachment ②) 1. About new coronavirus infectious disease prevention Please check the following after confirming that it corresponds to the following.
o As of now, we are not a person infected with the new type coronavirus or a close contact person.
o Currently, I have no symptoms such as fever (37.5 degrees or more) and cough. Family has no symptoms such as fever and cough.
o There is no contact with new coronavirus infected persons or concentrated contacts. *Contacts may not attend all courses at the facility.
If you agree with the following regarding information provision and communication, please check and sign. In the unlikely event that our staff or customers who participate in the course are infected with the new coronavirus, we will provide personal information to the health center as a contact of the infected person. If you experience fever, coughing, etc. within 3 days after boarding
or if you are found to be infected with the new coronavirus within 2 weeks, please contact us immediately. (In some cases, we may contact you to confirm your health status)
The above statements apply to me, and I agree to the above terms.
Date: _____________ Current Temperature:____________
From Marina to Komaka Departure times
· 10:00, 10:20, 10:40, 11:00, 11:20, 11:40, 12:00, 12:20, 12:40, 13:00, 13:20 13:40
From Komaka to Marina
· 13:10, 13:30, 13:50, 14:10, 14:30, 14:50, 15:10, 15:50, 16:10, 16:30, 16:50
★We will operate every 20 minutes to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection. Please note that there is a limit to the length of time you can stay on the island.
· 1. Beach plan: 3 hours
· 2. Marine sports set plan: 4 hours
· 3. BBQ set plan: 4 hours
· 4. BBQ + marine sports plan: 5 hours
· ★Departure time and return time for Komaka Island must be decided at the time of application.
★Each ship will only be on board one set due to corona measures, so you cannot change the return time to avoid congestion. Thank you for your understanding.
■ Infection Prevention Measures from Staff to Customers Persons with symptoms of fever, cough, and poor physical condition are not allowed on board. Before boarding,
please check your body temperature and sign the "Request for Prevention of New Coronavirus Infection" attached. Those who have traveled abroad for less than 2 weeks are not allowed to
board. (Foreign travel restricted areas only)
■Customer's own infection prevention measures
Be sure to wear a mask when you board the ship and keep it away from each other to avoid getting too close. Thoroughly disinfect your fingers with the provided disinfectant before boarding. *Port railings and walls are regularly disinfected, but do not touch them unnecessarily.
*Please do not neglect basic prevention from an open mood. (Speak loudly/cough etiquette Secure social distance Hand disinfection)